The measures we are putting into place
Our housekeeping team will be divided into dedicated teams for the cottages, individual parts of the hotel and its facilities.
We will also be laundering all linen at 70 degrees Celsius – in line with government guidelines – in our own in-house laundry facility. To minimise touchpoints for guests and staff, all non-essential items across the cottages and facilities will be removed, including magazines, leaflets, and in-room guides.
The preferred method will be upfront card payments or PayPal, but we will accept cash as needed.
If you or anyone in your party is showing symptoms of coronavirus, you are asked not to travel.
Supporting social distancing
While we are fortunate at African Sunrises to enjoy ample space across our facilities and our grounds, we will be implementing the following further measures to support safe social distancing for our guests and our staff.
Public spaces in the hotel
We will be introducing a one-way system around the hotel, to ensure that guests from different parties can stay at least a two-metre distance from one another.
Food and drink
We will take all necessary measures to minimise contact across our restaurants. These will include:
• Spacing out all tables across our restaurants to ensure that social distancing can be complied with.
• Protecting the health and safety of our chefs by offering streamlined menus.
• Offering our room-service menu, so that meals can be delivered to and enjoyed in your hotel bedroom or suite.
• We will also be offering an extended breakfast/brunch service, available for both hotel and cottage guests. Guests will be given a time slot for breakfast and will be removing the buffet option so that breakfast is served directly to your table. If you are a hotel guest, you will also be given the opportunity to enjoy breakfast in your bedroom.
• Outdoor dining is also available near the fire pit.
We are very much hoping to welcome you back to African Sunrises. However, we have put this document together with an honest outlook of the current situation, and will remain open if we feel that we can provide a safe but welcoming environment for our guests and staff.
Should you have any questions, please do contact our reservations team by emailing email@example.com and they will be happy to assist you.